You can probably imagine the scene that met me when I got in from work tonight, the cat (Lara, in case you're wondering) sitting on the working top looking smug, and Jorja paw deep in tasty ex-comestibles. What I think she got through was:
- a pretty much full tub of "Olivio" spread - so at least her cholesterol won't be too bad.
- two tubs of coleslaw
- a half portion/container of pate
- a packet of cold meat
- a packet of chicken tikka "bites" - (they get used for giving one of the other cats his daily pill)
- the leftover stew from Sunday lunch
- the leftover mashed tatties from Sunday lunch
- half a tub of double cream
- half a tin of baked beans
I'd to go to Boots tonight and get one of these.
I'd kind of thought those days were behind me.